Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Draft: 11"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 2136 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3853 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 4"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 27' 8"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 27' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Prop guard on kicker motor
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
Kicker & Trolling Motor
- Mercury® 9.9 EL FourStroke kicker motor
- Minn Kota® Riptide Fortrex™ SF 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 62" (1.57 m) shaft, hand-control trolling motor
- Quick-release trolling motor brackets
- Gimbal-mounted Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- Rotocasted console w/windscreen
- Storage area w/curtain
- Vertical rod holders
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 2 aft deck seat pedestal base locations
- Railing, 2 pedestal seat base locations & LED spotlights on elevated bow shooting deck
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders
- Kicker-outboard control tower on elevated bow shooting deck w/throttle & stick-steer (folds down for storage/towing)
- 2 movable bike seats
- Lockable storage compartment for bows
- Padded helm cushion
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate for kicker motor
- 12" (30.48 cm) manually adjustable jack plate for main motor
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- NEW LED bow navigation light
- Eight 100W, 10,000-lumen 120V A/C LED lights around the front deck to navigate & illuminate your prey
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console courtesy lighting
- 5 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking, 3 trolling & 1 kicker
- Onboard FIRMAN® W2100i, 1700W Inverter generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights & bilge pump
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW brakes on both axles
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables